Full-Time Marketing Assistant
Supports the marketing manager or director in carrying out various strategies and tasks. Compiles, analyses, and reports marketing data. Helps maintain client relationships.
Marketing Assistant Job Duties:
- Works under the direction of a marketing director or manager to help reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop marketing plans
- Analyses surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, coupons, website content, and other promotional materials
- Helps maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills
- Places calls to or visits clients as needed to provide marketing materials, deliver sales pitches, or answer client questions
- Organises and plans the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties
- Keeps client information confidential
Marketing Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Computer Proficiency, Social Media, Research, Data Entry, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Customer Service, Client Relationships, General Maths Skills, Creativity, Teamwork, Planning, Reliability, Punctuality
How to ApplyFor further information and help on how to apply, Please call Mr Asif Ali on 07553946688 Address: Marshall House, Suite 13/14. 124 Middleton Road Morden SM4 6RW
263 total views, 1 today